What goods must I report to the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)?
Goods NOT controlled, regulated, or prohibited by other government departments
Goods must be reported to the CBSA by filing an export declaration prior to export when:

The goods are valued at CAN $2,000 or more; and
The final destination of the goods is a country other than the United States (U.S.), Puerto Rico, or U.S. Virgin Islands.
The Nafta Certificate of Origin;
For Canadian exporters doing business under a free trade agreement, a certificate of origin must be completed in order for the importer in the foreign country to be able to claim preferential tariff treatment.

Click Here To Download NAFTA Certificate of Origin - Form B-232

Canadian Export Declaration - Form B13A;
A paper-based method of reporting your exports, which must be submitted prior to exporting your shipment to the customs office nearest the place of exportation.

Click Here To Download Form B13A Canadian Export Declaration

These forms require Arobat Reader.